Our hope is that whether this is your first time entering The Living Room or you have been a part of this family for a while, you feel as though you are at home here every time.
We believe that in order to be a safe place for anyone to engage in the life and mission of Jesus, we should operate as a loving family through genuine relationship versus organizational religion. Therefore, we highly value being: safe, open & honest, flexible, irrationally generous, and united.
- Safe: We are an accepting, loving and supportive family that invites people to come as they are.
- Open and Honest: We share real-life together to see the life change that Jesus wants to bring us.
- Flexible: While our mission remains constant, we innovate the ways that the culture around us can engage the Gospel. –We become all things to all people.
- Irrationally Generous: We hold all of God’s blessings with open hands; willing to give ourselves away as God leads.
- United: As members of God’s family, we choose to serve together with one heart and will seek to avoid unbiblical division at all cost.